ChancellorPark.com.au, has launched the Community Review Program, which will provide customers the opportunity to place an online review of a business in Chancellor Park, on a weekly basis.
Testimonials and reviews are an integral part of any business. “There are several reasons that this type of program can assist businesses in the local area,” said Mike Doroshenko.
Mike is a local business owner and hopes that the community will respond to the program, with positive feedback.
Some key benefits of the Community Review Program are:
• recognition adds credibility
• will assist people who are new to the area
• advertises a local business
• provides valuable genuine feedback for improvement
• possible increase in customer numbers and sales
• helps business with repeat customers
• the community supporting local business
Local residents and general customers are encouraged to write a short review and let others know of their experience, for example how good was the food and service?
The information and review is listed in the ChancellorPark.com.au Business Directory under the nominated business listing for all to see. Only local businesses will be nominated for review.
To have your say, and to add your review, please visit www.chancellorpark.com.au